Knowledge Center’s Volunteer Management™ product aligns with the Emergency System for Advance Registration of Volunteer Health Professional (ESAR-VHP) guidelines administered by the Office of Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (ASPR) at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Product capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide an internet based interface for volunteer registration and ongoing record management
- Update and track professional licenses, certifications and other professional credentials
- Assign Emergency Credential Levels (ECL 1-4) to all ESAR-VHP volunteers
- Identify, select, contact and deploy volunteers based on criteria defined by requesting agency or authority
- Track volunteers from deployment through demobilization
- Generate, save and print reports based on program and individual volunteer statistics